August 16, 2016

My Top Ten Favorite Horse Stories

Recently Don Charlet of Hurricane, UT brought his granddaughter out to The Ranchette Veley Equestrian Center for summer riding lessons. After purchasing and reading my book, here's what he had to say:


Gail Veley of St. George, UT has written a book that appeals to a very diverse audience. Both "horse people" and non-horse people will find this offering entertaining and educational. Whether intended or just coincidental, Gail blends great story telling with infusing each chapter with "life lessons" that greatly pertain to conquering daily human trials and challenges.

She captures the raw emotion of her extreme passion and love for her equine sport, her students and of course her "ponies."

You may require a few tissues to sop up a tear or two during a few chapters, and having seen her in action giving my granddaughter riding lessons, I guarantee this book was written from the heart. I can't wait for the next "My Top Ten Favorite Horse Stories." 

This book is available by visiting https://www.createspace.com/1000251116

No comments:

Post a Comment